The 2012 New England Classic is ON!
|Two-day ride||Seven-day ride|
|When||July 13 & 14, 2013||July 13-19, 2013|
|Distance||150 Miles||500+ Miles|
Changes for 2013:
- We will be returning to UNH on Day 1, yet we’ve booked an AIR CONDITIONED dorm!
- Our seven day adventure’s fundraising minimum is $2,600 reflecting the nearly 26 million Americans living with diabetes every day.
Visit here for more changes as they are announced.
All of the route maps are available at RideWithGPS.com. You can either browse all days together by going to the Routes page, or go to the individual day’s pages, below. REMEMBER: These routes are subject to change right up until the very last second (and sometimes even beyond). Use at your own risk.
- Day 1, Saturday, July 13, 2013, Woburn, MA to Durham, NH
- Day 2, Sunday, July 14, 2013, Kittery, ME to Biddeford, ME
- Day 3, Monday, July 15, 2013, Biddeford, ME to Attitash, NH
- Day 4, Tuesday, July 16, 2013, Attitash, NH to Montpelier, VT
- Day 5, Wednesday, July 17, 2013, Montpelier, VT to Killington, VT
- Day 6, Thursday, July 18, 2013, Killington, VT to Keene, NH
- Day 7, Friday, July 19, 2013, Keene, NH to Woburn, MA
I was going to embed the maps directly on the page, but it totally crashes my phone.
If anyone wants a downloadable PDF version of the entire travel package, let me know (admin at newenglandclassic.org) and I’ll whip one up.
Some statistics (according to RwGPS.com)
Total miles: 146.9 or 551.3
Longest day: 77.6 (day 1) or 97.8 (day 4)
Total elevation gain: 6119 or 27,495
Most elevation gain: 3640 (day 1) or 6385 (day 4)